What Makes Our Coffee Specialty Grade?
- No Category One Defects (Fungus Damage, Severe Insect Damage, Severe Foreign Matter, etc)
- Five or less Category Two Defects (Broken/Chipped/Cut Beans, Immature/Unripe Bean, etc.)
- Weight Classifications
- Green Coffee Moisture Content
- Bean Size
Why Fresh Roast?
- Coffee has a 10-day to 2-week window for absolute freshness. After 30 days, it begins to stale.
- Big-box coffee has been sitting around sixty (60) days before coffee ever reaches distributor.
- More freshness, more flavor.
- Your customers can taste the difference.
Why Coffee Corral?
We pride ourselves not only on the sourcing, purchasing, and carrying the highest quality of Specialty Grade Arabica green beans; but also on taking the time to perfect each roast. We would rather roast and re-roast ten times then sell one mediocre cup of coffee. We roast multiple times a week to ensure only the freshest of coffee for each client. Our roaster, a Diedrich IR-12, can handle 250,000lbs of coffee per year, making the possibilities endless. There is no order too big or too small, and no request we won’t meet. With every cup of coffee we provide superior customer service; as to us, the experience each customer has is just as important as the coffee they are drinking. We are passionate, and strive for constant excellence. We promise you a simply unparalleled coffee experience.
For more information regarding wholesale pricing & equipment options, please contact us